This recipe originated in the Newlywed or Close Life Bible Study. Each main dish couple should make the recipe. Sides are suggested below the recipe.
- 5 large chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks
- 3 large onions, chopped OR 2 bags of frozen chopped white onions
- 3 green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cans diced tomatoes or 4 whole tomatoes, chopped
- Mild taco seasoning—2 ½ packets
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- 60-80 tortillas
- 3 bags of 14 oz tortilla chips
- 3 bags of 8oz cheddar cheese
- 2 jars of 16oz sour cream
- Dessert and/or fruit