This recipe originated in the Newlywed or Close Life Bible Study. Each main dish couple should make the recipe. Sides are suggested below the recipe.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 64 oz tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 2 package NO-BOIL lasagna noodles
- 30 oz container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease 2 9×13 baking dishes
- Brown beef in a large skillet until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Stir together ricotta and parmesan cheeses.
- Spread 1/3 of meat sauce into EACH lightly greased baking pan; layer the meat sauce with 3 noodles in each pan, then half the cheese mixture, top with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat, spreading 1/3 of the meat sauce, then 3 noodles, the rest of the cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Top with final layer of 3 noodles, meat sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 40 minutes, uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
- 3 loaves of French bread or garlic bread
- 2 pounds salad and 2 bottles of 8oz salad dressings of your choice
- Dessert or fruit