This recipe originated in the Newlywed or Close Life Bible Study. Each main dish couple should make the recipe. Sides are suggested below the recipe.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packets MILD chili seasoning (McCormick is a good option)
- 4 regular sized cans of Rotel (you can use mild or original)
- 4 regular sized cans of ranch style beans
- Two (14 oz each) bags of Fritos
- Brown beef in a large pot, drain fat.
- Return beef to pot, add chili seasoning and water (amount indicated on the seasoning packet).
- Add cans of Rotel and beans.
- Simmer 15 minutes. At this point you can store it in the fridge or transfer it to your crockpot if you make it Sunday.
**NOTE: please do not add extra spice as not everyone can tolerate spicy food**
- Shredded cheese
- 2 pounds salad and 2 bottles of 8oz salad dressings of your choice
- Dessert and/or fruit