This recipe originated in the Newlywed or Close Life Bible Study. Each main dish couple should make the recipe. Sides are suggested below the recipe.
- 5 chicken breasts
- 36 ounces of elbow pasta
- 2 bunches fresh spinach or 1 lb baby spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced OR 2 tsp pre-minced garlic
- 2- 10 oz packages of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ken’s Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Boil, grill, or pan cook 5 chicken breasts, then shred or chop.
- Cook and drain elbow pasta according to package directions
- Stir in spinach and minced garlic and cook over low until spinach starts to wilt
- Add cherry or grape tomatoes (halved if you want), shredded parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing.
- Stir together and Chill in refrigerator
- 3 loaves of French bread
- 2 pounds salad and 2 bottles of 8oz salad dressings of your choice
- Dessert and/or fruit